Life is too short to read a bad book.
Monday, December 03, 2007,9:40 PM
I'm Done!!! and Other Ramblings
Don't hate me. I'm officially done Christmas shopping. Bought something for Baby J today, one final thing for my mom, and then picked up chew toys, jingle balls, and catnip for my canine/feline nephews and niece. I'm all done!!!! Of course, my house is now a mess of tags and paper while I try to get everything wrapped up.

~~~~~~

I'm making an appointment with a dermatologist. The winter dries my skin awful and my legs are one large red rash. It's disgusting. Hopefully I can get some cream to take care of it.

~~~~

I ordered take out tonight ~ Thai Noodles and Tom Kha Chicken soup. Except, I dropped the soup. All over my kitchen floor. Dammit. The two bites I got of it were good.

~~~~

October Road is really disappointing tonight. No Eddie and Janet???? After last week? I'm feeling somewhat cheated and very let down.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger Stacy~

    Don't you love being done with your shopping. I feel like a climbed a mountain LOL.

    Yeah, I invest heavily in lotion during the winter. Sometimes it seems like it's not enough.

    Oh, sorry to hear about your take-out spill. It sounded really good.

    Don't watch the show, so I can't say I'm disappointed.

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger nath

    Wow, you're done Christmas shopping? LOL, I haven't even started yet!!!

    I hope that the dermatologist will give a good cream :) those creams really work by the way :D

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Isabel

    I'm jealous you aer all done with shopping. Normally I'm down by now but I'm barely just starting. ugh.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Dev

    Stacy ~ I've never been done this soon before. I love it! I should be this organized every year.

    Nath ~ I started early. I didn't want to have to fight the Christmas Crazy crowds this year.

    Izzy ~ Hope you finish up soon!

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Rowena

    Wow, you're done shopping already? LUCKY GIRL!!!

    My skin is extra dry this winter season too which is weird since I don't ever remember my skin getting this dry, my lips are but not my skin...ugh, it sucks.

    I was going to lie and say I missed October Road but I didn't, I remember now and you're right, there WAS NO Eddie and Janet...I wasn't much impressed this week anyway, I'm so pissed off at Hannah, I think she's stupid but Sam was too cute with his mohawk and his point! haha.

    Nick and Aubrey again? NOOOOOOOO! Stupid, stupid Hannah!

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Dev

    Wena ~ I knew you'd chime in on this eventually :-) I love Sam ~ he's too cute. I'm looking forward to next week ~ I get my Eddie and Janet fix again. Although, Hannah just needs to wake up. I don't like the Nick/Aubrey thing either.