Life is too short to read a bad book.
Monday, July 02, 2007,8:45 PM
Updating My TBR
Okay, I'm all for acts of futility. Why else would I update (and add to) my TBR pile when I'm still desperately searching for my reading mojo? Anyway, this is the most current list ~ I'll try tackling it one book at a time.........


1. Almost Forever by Linda Howard
2. Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich
3. Manhunting by Jennifer Crusie
4. Much Ado About You by Eloisa James
5. Mysteria (anthology) by MaryJanice Davidson et. al
6. Not Quite a Lady by Loretta Chase
7. Reforming a Rake by Suzanne Enoch
8. The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever by Julia Quinn
9. What the Lady Wants by Jennifer Crusie
10. Devil May Cry by Sherrilyn Kenyon
11. Stealing Home by Sherryl Woods
12. Love at First Bite (anthology) by Sherrilyn Kenyon et. al
13. Catch a Mate by Gena Showalter
14. Tangled Up In You by Rachel Gibson
15. The Unfortunate Miss Fortunes by Jennie Crusie et. al
16. Strange Bedpersons by Jennie Crusie
17. The Nosy Neighbor by Kasey Michaels
18. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
19. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
20. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
21. Twin of Ice by Jude Deveraux
22. Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger CindyS

    It's what we do ;)

    CindyS (only a few pages into her first book of the month and already wishing to throw in the towel)

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Mailyn

    I'm telling you, you need to give Blue Satan a try. I've been recommending it to everyone and, so far, everyone that's read the series loved it!

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Rosie

    I think I'll read the Quinn next. I read the UNFORTUANTE MISS FORTUNES on my short trip. I enjoyed it. You can sure feel the writing voice of each writer for each sister.

    Have fun and a safe trip!

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Rowena

    Ooh that's a great list of books, some of my favs are on there...oh wow, I loved those Jennifer Crusie and that Meg Cabot book, great GREAT choices sweetie!