Life is too short to read a bad book.
Monday, July 02, 2007,4:06 PM
Reading Stuff
Well, I'm 150 pages into the new Julia Quinn and am loving it so far. It's not going to last me long, so I'll need to take a few more books with me on vacation. I bought a Jennie Crusie at the library today for a quarter, so may take that with me ~ or I may take some Eloisa James, Loretta Chase, and Gena Showalter with me. Who knows? One thing's for certain ~ I have lots of books in the stacks to choose from :-)

We're leaving tomorrow morning and will be back on Monday, 7/9. Family reunion should be fun ~ haven't seen some of those folks in awhile. I'm most excited to see my cousin ~ she and I share the same birthday (I'm 6 years older) but we always have lots of fun together.

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


1 Comments: