Life is too short to read a bad book.
Monday, December 17, 2007,3:16 PM
North and South Part 3


Look what came in the mail today!!! Woot, woot, woot!!!

In other news, I am reading. In fact, I'm kind of on overload. I'm in the middle of Promises Prevail by Sarah McCarty; Sea Swept by Nora Roberts; There's No Place Like Here by Cecelia Ahern; The Wednesday Letters by Jason Wright; Virgin River by Robyn Carr; Once a Rake by Rona Sharon; and Santa Baby (anth) by Lisa Plumley.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Kristie (J)

    Isn't it a great feeling to have it at your fingertips - to watch whenever the urge comes over you??? And if you're like me - the urge to watch it is still strong. Except now I'm DVD-less for the time being
    *siiiiigggghhhh*

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Dev

    Kristie ~ Yes, it is! I was so happy when it arrived today :-) Now I can watch it whenever I want to.

     
  • At 4:35 AM, Blogger Stacy~

    I've added this to my Netflix - I should get it next.

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Dev

    Stacy ~ I'm looking forward to you seeing this. I've seen it about 5 times now.

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Blogger Marg

    I am getting this for Christmas! I haven't ever seen it yet!

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Dev

    Marg ~ I loved it. I think I've seen it 5 times now and I haven't gotten tired of it yet :-)

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Kati

    I just ordered this from Amazon (since I couldn't find it anywhere) because I keep hearing folks talk about it. I'm really excited for it to come.

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Dev

    MaryKate ~ I love it! I got it initially from the library and after watching it, I just had to order it. Of course, I held on to the library copy until my own copy of the series came :-) I think I watched it 5-6 times before I had to return it.