Life is too short to read a bad book.
Friday, October 26, 2007,11:36 PM
The Concert
The concert was incredible! 3 hours full of James Taylor. How could anyone not be happy with that? He sang some great favorites of mine, and some new stuff also. What a wonderful entertainer. I think the best part of it, though, is that you can tell he really enjoys what he does. He's just such a fun man to watch ~ and when he danced on stage, that sure put the smile on my face :-)

I took my camera with and got some great shots. I couldn't pick a favorite, so you're getting a variety. Enjoy!




















My friend Jen from over at Life on the Mountain is seeing him tomorrow night in Missoula. I wish I was going. It was that good.

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Rosie

    Color me pea green. As soon as more people are awake here I'm loading up my stereo with JT.

    His tribute concert was on PBS a while back and both GG and I commented on how much joy he seems to have performing. He's just awesome.

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Dev

    Rosie ~ He was just incredible. I think I had so much fun because it's so evident how much he enjoys what he does.

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Lori

    I am so jealous! I saw him once years and years ago. He's just fan-dam-tastic! I'm so glad you had a good time!

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Dev

    Lori ~ It was great. I could see him over and over and over again. He's just a great performer.

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Rowena

    Ooh, that would be an awesome concert to go too..yes, I listen to James Taylor, awww luck you!!! Great pics! =)

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Dev

    Wena ~ Thanks! It was awesome.

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Jen

    I am ROFLMAO right now! You snuck in your camera - and I left everything in the car. I am such an uptight dork!

    You had fabulous seats, Dev! Good for you! Ours were up a bit, but I could see really well and the sound in the Adams Center was much better than I thought it would be.

    I think Mr. Taylor wore the exact same outfit in Missoula as well! LOL!!!

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Dev

    Jen ~ I was thinking of you when I got home. I could have easily gone and seen him again, well if I had the extra cash floating around. It was a great concert!