Life is too short to read a bad book.
Thursday, October 18, 2007,8:50 PM
Crushes Suck
Seriously. Mr. Crush is an oblivious ass. He needs to leave me alone and quit flirting around with me. I'm tired of it. It's been a year and I just can't be the friend he goes to anymore to talk to. There's all this hinting, but nothing ever happens. For reasons I'm not going to go into now, I can't be the one who asks. Friends who see us together tell me not to give up. But I'm tired. It's time to move on. Now, if he would just let me be, I can (hopefully).

What I'm listening to now:

The part of me that's given up hope:


The part of me that for some reason it still hanging on by her fingernails:


I am so way too old for this.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Rosie

    There's a Mr. Crush? Dang girl...you sure keep secrets. I can't believe anyone could spend time with you and not see how special you are.

    Want to share any more info with us? You know I'm a Nosy Nora.

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Isabel

    A crush? Maybe he's just clueless and is not picking up on the hints. Yeah, wanna share more info?

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Dev

    I'll more than likely write something up about my hopeless dealings with Mr. Crush. Probably when I'm in a bette frame of mind about the whole thing.

    I still say I'm too old for this.

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Jen

    These things are always so hard. I'd say just do what Kate Winslet did to Jasper in The Holiday. Not sure if this is like that...

    I wish you all the best Dev! And, you are not to old for this ;-)

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Dev

    Jen ~ More like Mark Darcy and Bridget Jones from Bridget Jones' Diary: "There's been all this hinting around, but has he ever stuck his bloody tongue down your bloody throat?"

    (Okay, that just looks gross in print).

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Jodi_Lee

    Yeah, Mr. Crush is quite a new development. I thought there were no secrets in blogging! LOL I love Alison & Colbie!

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Dev

    Jodi ~ Not quite new. We've been friends a long time, but he was unavailable. Now, he is.