Life is too short to read a bad book.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007,2:46 PM
Desktop Meme
Ames tagged me on this one. (Thank you, btw ~~ I was wondering what I was going to post about between now and when I finished Eclipse). This is my work desktop ~ my home one is much better (kiddo made it for me).

Home:

Work:



Here's how you play:

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key). Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.

I am going to tag:


Rowena

The list of Free Viewers so far is:

iRonnie - I Set No Corner
Thess - Thesserie
Rebecca - Skippy Heart
Knoizki - A Dialogue With K
Beng - Kauderwelch
Tina- My Good Finds
Rachel - Heart of Rachel
Alice - Hello, My Name Is Alice
Julia - Julia's Books Corner!
Darla - Nichtszusagen
Marg - Reading Adventures
Holly - What Were you Expecting?
ames - Thrifty Reader
Dev - Good Reads


Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 1:23 AM, Blogger Rosie

    Thanks for the blog content! :) Mine's posted.

    Did you niece just put a bunch of your favorite things? I see Sinatra there. That's cool.

     
  • At 4:17 AM, Blogger CindyS

    Yay!! I got tagged!! I know, I'm silly. I love that screen - mine's not so personal but hey, I love to play ;)

    CindyS

     
  • At 5:14 AM, Blogger Stacy~

    Interesting meme. I'm terrible at doing them but they can be fun :)

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger nath

    Your home one is definitively better than work one :P

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Dev

    Rosie ~ Yes, Kiddo just stuck some of my favorite things onto a background for me. Frank's my guy ~ I love him.

    Cindy ~ I'll have to pop over and see what you've got :D

    Stacy ~ They're fun, especially for someone (like me) who was wondering what in the world to write about :D

    Nath ~ Home one is all about kiddo. She made it for me, so I can't ever get rid of it.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger ~ames~

    You're welcome!! :P

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Rowena

    I just saw this so I'm going to do this now...where have I been, goodness...sorry sweetie!! Consider this done finally! =)