Life is too short to read a bad book.
Thursday, October 04, 2007,10:01 AM
Misc. Stuff
Doctor's appointment was yesterday ~ they're running 5 different tests and hopefully I'll know something no later than next Wednesday (but most possibly before that). Dr. did offer to give me some pain meds, but I declined. The worst pain comes at night and at work after I've been sitting for awhile and I just don't want to be loopy. I did start taking Tylenol PM last night and it was the first night I'd slept non-stop in I don't remember how long. I still feel tired, but better than yesterday.

I picked up Mine Till Midnight yesterday, but I won't be able to read it just yet. I want to finish the Twilight series first ~ I'm halfway through New Moon now, and hope to kill off Eclipse this weekend.

I also got After the Night in the mail yesterday. That's next in line to read after Mine Till Midnight and after I finish Lady of the West.

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Jenster

    I hope they figure out what's going on so they can treat it right. Glad you had a good night's sleep last night. Sounds like you still need more. :o)

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger nath

    I definitively hope you hear from the doctor with good news soon :D and it seem you're swamped with good books :D Enjoy!

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Dev

    Thanks Jen & Nath. I should know no later than early next week. And I'm planning on not going anywhere this weekend and just reading. That's my idea of heaven.

     
  • At 3:57 AM, Blogger CindyS

    I'm glad you got some good sleep and I hope you get answers this coming week. Snuggle in (you might have snow!! We're in our pool and we're in Canada!) and enjoy reading!

    CindyS

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Dev

    Cindy ~ We did get snow, but it didn't stick except for up in the rims and also in the mountains. I'm enjoying the reading time though ~ nothing better than being snuggled up in a fuzzy blanket with a cup of hot tea and a good book.

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Rowena

    I hope you're feeling better sweetie and I hope they figure out what's wrong...

    BIG HUGS!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Dev

    Wena ~ Thanks! I haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Rowena

    BIG HUGS!