Life is too short to read a bad book.
Monday, September 17, 2007,9:27 PM
Middle Name Meme
Jen at Life on the Mountain tagged me for the Middle Name Meme.

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. Choose a person for each letter of your middle name to tag to do a meme and don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged!

My middle name is Marie.

M: My middle name is for my grandmother ~ all first born granddaughters in my family were given the middle name Maire.

A: Auntie is the most important job I'll ever have.

R: Rush hour traffic really, really stinks (couldn't think of anything more creative).

I: Infatuations are hard. Especially when you're 38, single, and haven't dated in 8 years.

E: Endless piles of books in my TBR do not make me happy. Well, they make me happy ~ just wish I could read them :-)

I'm not quite sure who to tag because I've been so behind in my blog lately ~ I guess anyone who wants to do it that hasn't yet ~ tag, you're it!

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 4:59 AM, Blogger Stacy~

    Interesting answers to your meme. And yeah, infatuations can be brutal. Not a voluntary state of being, let me just say that.

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Dev

    Stacy ~ Not voluntary at all. Especially when you think the person in question might be interested too and is taking too damn long to make his move. Very frustrating!

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Jenster

    My best friend's middle name is Marie and I was always jealous of her! I love that name. LOL

    Great answers!!

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Dev

    Jen ~ All first born daughters in my family have the middle name Marie after my maternal grandmother, who died very young. Of course, all first born daughters are also short, dark, and stocky....

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Jen

    I love the name Marie. My youngest neice has the middle name Marie! It also is a family name from my BIL's side of the family.

    Infatuations ARE hard. I am thinking about you Dev! Hang in there!

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Dev

    Jen ~ Thanks :-) Who knows, maybe it will all turn out the way I hope for. And if not, that's okay too.