Life is too short to read a bad book.
Saturday, September 15, 2007,7:44 AM
Currently Reading
I'm currently indulging in the all of the following. I sure miss the old days when I could crack open a book and read it from cover to cover ~ but hey, if this will get me over my reading slump, I'm all for it.

Currently Reading:
Stealing Home by Sherryl Woods
Strange Bedpersons by Jennie Crusie
The Nosy Neighbor by Fern Michaels
Charming the Highlander by Janet Chapman
Much Ado About You by Eloisa James
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
Tangled Up in You by Rachel Gibson
Catch a Mate by Gena Showalter
Awakening by Kate Austin
The Scoundrel by Lisa Plumley
Shakespeare's Landlord by Charlaine Harris

What a variety, hm? There's no reason for me to get bored, that's for sure!

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Gena Showalter

    Of those I've read the Rachel Gibson and the Janet Chapman and I loved them both!

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Rosie

    Wow, you have more books started than me! While I haven't finished all the books I had started I am back to sort of reading one at a time. I've only read 3 of the authors on your list. That's amazing to me. For as many books and years I've been reading I usually feel like I've tried just about everybody.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Jenster

    I've read the Janet Chapman books - liked it.

    I have the Eloisa James and the Stephanie Meyer books, but I haven't read them yet.

    I only read two books in the month of August. I'll be lucky to manage two books this month. *sigh*

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Isabel

    I love Twilight! Love it. Just don't read Eclipse. lol.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Dev

    Gena ~ I'm liking them. Unfortunately, I've hit a reading slump (lasted almost all year long) so I'm hoping the variety will at least help me finish them by the end of the year :-)

    Rosie ~ I'm liking all of them so far. Hopefully you'll pick up one that you like!

    Jen ~ Try 7 books within the whole year!!! That's less than I usually read in one month.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Dev

    Izzy ~ You didn't like Eclipse? I know kiddo is taking forever to finish it.