Life is too short to read a bad book.
Sunday, October 08, 2006,10:43 AM
TBR Update
I sometimes wonder why I keep updating my TBR list...I keep finding new things to read and they miraculously find the top of Mt. TBR. I now have 47, 50, 49, 45, 33 books in the pile ~ how many will I get read, I wonder, before the end of the year?

1. A Crazy Kind of Love by Maureen Child ~~ finished 10/29/06
2. And Then Came You by Maureen Child ~~ finished 10/26/06
3. Bridal Favors by Connie Brockway
4. Charlie All Night by Jennifer Crusie
5. Charm School by Susan Wiggs
6. Dance of the Gods by Nora Roberts
7. Dance Upon The Air by Nora Roberts
8. Dark Prince by Christine Feehan
9. Enchanted by Nora Roberts
10. Face the Fire by Nora Roberts
11. The Hazards of Hunting a Duke by Julia London
12. Heaven and Earth by Nora Roberts
13. I'm In No Mood for Love by Rachel Gibson ~~ finished 10/14/06
14. Indiscreet by Kasey Michaels
15. It Had to Be You by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
16. Jude's Law by Lori Foster
17. Kiss Me Annabel by Eloisa James
18. Montana Sky by Nora Roberts ~~ finished 10/08/06
19. Morrigan's Cross by Nora Roberts
20. Much Ado About You by Eloisa James
21. My Wicked Enchantress by Meagan McKinney
22. Only His by Elizabeth Lowell
23. The Proposition by Judith Ivory
24. Return of the Highlander by Sara Mackenzie
25. Rumble on the Bayou by Jana DeLeon
26. Secrets of the Highwayman by Sara MacKenie
27. Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
28. Still Lake by Anne Stuart
29. The Taming of the Duke by Eloisa James
30. To Marry and Heiress by Lorraine Heath
31. Turn My World Upside Down by Maureen Child <~~~~~~~~~~ currently reading
32. Texas Wildflower by Susan Wiggs
33. The Wyoming Kid by Debbie Macomber

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Holly

    Wow. That's a list, girl. LOL I've read quite a few of them, but some I haven't even heard of. *le sigh*

    I need to stop blog hopping. My TBR list grows by leaps and bounds the more I do.

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Dev

    Holly ~ Don't I know it. If I'd stay off the blogs and just read, my piles wouldn't get so big.

    Then again, I'd miss out on some good books I wouldn't have otherwise heard of.

    Talk about a vicious circle.

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Tara Marie

    You've got some great books on the list, Son of the Morning, Sea Swept, Slave to Sensation, Garters, Bewtiching...

    I wish my TBR pile was only 47 books. It's starting to frighten me--LOL.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Rosie

    I'm with TM...that's a great TBR. You've got some wonderful books on that list.

    It almost (almost!!) makes me want to brave it out and see how many I have in my list, but I'd probably freak out. : )

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Dev

    Tara Marie & Rosie ~ These are just the library books or the books on my shelf that I haven't read. I've got 4 drawers and 2 boxes full of books I haven't even looked at yet.

    That being said, is it wrong that I'm looking forward to the library sale on 10/20?

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Rowena

    My list is of books I want to read, books that I'm going to read soon...but damn, that's a list of the books you've got to read soon, damn girl...

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Dev

    Dylan ~ I know! Then I completely forgot to add the two Circle series books by Nora Roberts ~ Morrigan's Cross and Dance of the Gods. Sure wish I had enough PTO to take the rest of the year off.