Life is too short to read a bad book.
Sunday, September 03, 2006,7:27 AM
Time to Update the TBR..............
I doubt I'll get through all of them this month, but I'm going to give it a good try. Believe it or not, I'd really like to get away from series and trilogies for awhile. I just want to read a book. My problem is if I read a book in the series, I just have to read the others right away. It's a curse, I'm telling you.

1. The Other Boleyn Sister by Philippa Gregory
2. More and More by Stella Cameron
3. You Have to Kiss a lot of Frogs by Laurie Graff
4. Savannah Breeze by Mary Kay Andrews
5. Sarah's Child by Linda Howard
6. Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard
7. Merely Magic by Patricia Rice
8. Mr. Impossible by Loretta Chase
9. Lord Perfect by Loretta Chase
10. One Forbidden Evening by Jo Goodman
11. Forbidden Pleasure by Bertrice Small
12. Much Ado About You by Eloisa James
13. Kiss Me, Annabel by Eloisa James
14. The Taming of the Duke by Eloisa James
15. Bewitching by Jill Barnett
16. Morrigan's Cross by Nora Roberts
17. Sea Swept by Nora Roberts
18. Summer at Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Marg

    Oh...there's some good books on there!!

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger dancechica

    You've got The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory! That was a good book. ;-) I look forward to hearing what you think of Morrigan's Cross because I've been iffy about buying that book. BTW, I like the new look! :-)

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Dev

    Marg ~ I'm lucky if I can finish 2 books/week, so I know I'm never going to finish this list ~ but whatever doesn't get read this month, I'll attack next month!

    Dance Chica ~ I'm planning on getting Morrigan's Cross at the library. It sure does sound interesting, and I'm curious to see how Nora Roberts handles a paranormal.

    As for the new look, it was just time for a change. I downloaded a bunch of templates today, so you never know when my blog will get a facelift.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Mailyn

    OK, so I JUST saw your LoS post and I commented there. LOL.

    I have The Other Boelyn Girl but I just can't seem to crack it open. I'll wait and see what you think. I don't want to waste my time if it sucks. LOL.

    Oh and I see you DID have the LoS follow up tbr!!! Yay!!!!

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh! Read Mr. Perfect soon! Yummy! AND I totally dug Mr. D'Arcy Takes a Wife. I'm gonna have to try some of the next ones as well!

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Kristie (J)

    Boy there's a lot on your list I haven't read! Most of the Stella Cameron and Eloisa James ones.
    Love the new look by the way!!! Very nice!

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Dev

    I'm suffering through Merely Magic right now ~ for some reason, it's just not grabbing me. I enjoyed the first 100 pages ~ now, I just want to get it over with.

    I know I'll never get through the whole list this month ~ but if I get excited about a book (or a series) I add it on just so it doesn't get lost in the black hole I call my TBR, or so I don't forget it :-)

    Thanks for the compliments on the new look ~ I figured it was time for a face lift.