Life is too short to read a bad book.
Sunday, August 20, 2006,7:02 PM
London's Perfect Scoundrel
Just Finished:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


London’s Perfect Scoundrel by Suzanne Enoch. This is the story of Evie and Saint. This book blew me away. I don’t think there’s a thing I disliked about it ~ it completely sucked me in and I had to finish it. Saint is one of those heroes ~ right up there with Sebastian from Devil in Winter and Derek from Dreaming of You. He thinks he’s such a bad guy, but he’s so not. And this fool has got it bad for our Evie and doesn’t even know it. Which, you almost have to laugh every time he finagles his way into something just so he can be with her.

What I didn’t like ~ Absolutely nothing. Amazingly. I can’t think of a thing.

This book is definitely a keeper.

Next Up:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Marg

    Is this part of a series?

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Dev

    Yes ~ it's the Lessons in Love series. The 1st one is The Rake; this is the 2nd one and England's Perfece Hero is the last one.

     
  • At 1:26 AM, Blogger Marg

    Okay...off to search for The Rake then!

    Thanks

     
  • At 3:59 AM, Blogger CindyS

    Damn. You invoke the names of dark heroes and now I must buy this book. Immediately!!

    CindyS

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Mailyn

    Oh man I wannna read this Perfect Scoundrel book!!!!