Life is too short to read a bad book.
Sunday, August 13, 2006,12:53 PM
Some Random Things
I've been tagged by AG. Luckily, I'd posted the answers before so I didn't have to think too quick on my feet this time.

I'm still undecided on the whole E-book craze. I still haven't read the two I've bought ~ considering they're the Julia Quinn epilogues, I'm hoping to get to them soon. Anyone read ebooks? What do you like? How do you read them?

Finally, I've had a chance to update my TBR pile. I've crossed a few things off, added a few things, and have made mental notes of things to add once I've read a few reviews on them.

I'm enjoying The Bookseller's Daughter by Pam Rosenthal. I'm only a few chapters into it, but I'm (do I want to say it?) captivated by the hero. So far, he's written so beautifully I just want to find out more about him. And I want to find out how the bookseller's daughter came to be a servant to his family.....

Lastly, anyone else have this problem? I swear, if it wasn't happening to me it might be funny.

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 3:05 AM, Blogger CindyS

    Sorry, I'm married so no one is trying to set me up or thinking I'm lonely. No. My problem is that people think I need to get out more and get over my panic attacks (which are all in my head by the way - my mom is a peach!).

    Eventually you learn to shut that part of yourself that gives a (can I say rat's ass here? - ooops, just did) down.

    Also, I think there is a conspiracy by those who are married to get others to marry (because people aren't telling the truth!! My first year of marriage was a real eye opener) by those who have children to get others to have children and so forth.

    Since I'm a recovering agorphobe who doesn't work outside of the house I'm sure I do my parents proud. I've just learned not to ask questions I don't really want the answers to and to ignore taunts. Remember, they say people are all created equal but just think of yourself as better ;)

    CindyS