Life is too short to read a bad book.
Saturday, July 29, 2006,8:08 AM
My thoughts on Derek
I loved DOY! It's definitely worth rereading. I enjoyed Derek through the whole thing...although he took too long telling Sara how he felt..and he almost let her marry someone else. But, once he decided to marry her it sure didn't take him long to get her to the aisle. The part about the fire nearly ripped my heart out, with Derek believing Sara died....and then their reunion at Craven's. I thought it was great that Alex was there too, because in "Then Came You" there was a scene at the end of the book with him and Lily that reminded me somewhat of Derek and Sara's reunion. I don't think there was a thing I really didn't like about this book, except that because of my schedule I didn't get it read as quickly as I wanted to.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Holly

    oy vey, another DC lover? i'm surrounded. lol

    i truly enjoyed this book, too, just not as much as some other LK's.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Kristie (J)

    "Aaaahhhhh" she sighed in satisfaction. "Another reader who has felt the power of The Craven".

    And Holly - yep, we are legion :)