Life is too short to read a bad book.
Sunday, July 16, 2006,9:43 PM
Going on Vacation.......


I'm going on vacation soon (3 days and counting) and am working on my list of books to take with me. This is my current TBR list in order. I'll be gone 7 days....although the first 2 days will be spent driving (13 hours each way ~ talk about roadtrip!). It would have been shorter, but one of our interstates is closed because of fires.


1. Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas

2. Duchess in Love by Eloisa James

3. Never Seduce a Scoundrel by Sabrina Jeffries

4. My Seduction by Connie Brockway

5. Dance of Seduction by Sabrina Jeffries

6. My Surrender by Connie Brockway

7. One Night With a Prince by Connie Brockway

8. Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas

Now, I doubt I'll get all of them read, but I'll be taking them with just in case. You never know when the opportunity to read will happen.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger ReneeW

    Isn't it funny how one of the first thing you think about when packing for a trip is what books to bring along. I always bring way more books than I could possibly read but I need to have extras 'just in case'. I have read My Seduction and Suddenly You and they were both pretty good (in the B range). Have a fun trip.

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Dev

    Yes ~ I haven't even packed my clothes or anything (in fact, I don't even know what I'm bringing with me yet) but I've already got my reading list done.

    I lost interest in the Lynsay Sands book last night ~ I mean 120 pages into a 400 page book and he's already in love with her? It just feels forced and I have yet to feel any chemistry between the two. So, I started DOY and couldn't put it down. Read until 12:30am ~ and I had to be out of bed at 6:30am. Now, I don't want to work ~ I just want to go home and read. Damn that Derek Craven.

    Devonna

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Mailyn

    front and center here waiting for your thoughts on Mr Creven and co. LOL at kristiej for sniffing you out. the woman has talent! lol

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Dev

    I'm enjoying it..Derek is my dream guy. Too bad he's over 200 years old and fictitional (sigh).

    Devonna