Life is too short to read a bad book.
Thursday, February 02, 2006,7:40 PM
First Entry

Time to get started. This is my first entry. As my blogspot address may indicate, I'm a romance reader. My favorites? Julia Quinn, Diana Palmer, Barbara Delinsky, Debbie Macomber, Sandra Brown and, of course, Jane Austen.



I read the steamiest book last weekend ~ so good, in fact, I couldn't put it down until I was finished with it. Take Me, by Bella Andre. If you haven't read it ~ go get it! Buy it, get it at the library, but read it! Ooh-la-la! Very steamy, very erotic..but the characters are so well developed and the story just unfolded. Ms. Andre is a great storyteller and I'd love to read other books by her. I sure hope she writes a sequel to this one.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


0 Comments: