Life is too short to read a bad book.
Sunday, November 04, 2007,7:49 AM
Makin' Whoopie (aka Getting in Touch with my Inner Harlot)
I stole this from Giselle so I had something to post on an early Sunday morning.

Ten Literary characters I'd like to make out with:

1. Sam Donovan (Linda Howard's Mr. Perfect). Because he's a good guy with a touch of bad boy inside. And he's got a wicked sense of humor.
2. Sebastian Lord St Vincent (Lisa Kleypas's Devil in Winter). Because he's not the bad guy everybody thinks he is. And he's gorgeous. Oh, and read pages 241-242 and then don't include him on your list. I dare you.
3. Fitzwilliam Darcy (Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice). Because he'll move heaven and earth to take care of the people he loves (and the people they love).
4. Colin Bridgerton (Julia Quinn's Romancing Mr. Bridgerton). Because who doesn't want the man they've been secretly in love with all her life to fall in love with her?
5. Sebastian Lord Dain (Loretta Chase Lord of Scoundrels). Enough said.

***This shouldn't be so hard. I'm single and desperate. I should be satisfied with any fictional man in my top 10.***

6. Marquis of St. Aubyn aka "Saint"(Suzanne Enoch's London's Perfect Scoundrel). He's not the bad boy he pretends to be.
7. Ben McKinnon (Nora Robert's Montana Sky). He's a tough rancher with a heart of gold. He's tough when he needs to be and wears tender really well.
8. Ranger (Janet Evanovich's Plum Series). He's mysterious but is always around when you need him. And I love when he says "Babe".
9. Drake Rivington (Sandra Brown's Eloquent Silence). He loves completely and is a genuine good guy, once he lets his guard down.
10. Viscount Anthony Bridgerton (Julia Quinn's The Viscount Who Loved Me). He's good to laugh with and fun to look at. And the whole fun-to-laugh-at factor.

Now it's your turn. Go forth and list your top 10.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Chantal

    Oh, you have some choice hotties on your list. I agree about Ranger and COlin Bridgerton.

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Dev

    Chantal ~ It took awhile for me to decide on them ~ some were no-brainers, but after number 5, I had to actually think on it for awhile.

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Chantal

    You know who else is on my list? Cian MacKeltar from KMM's Spell of the highlander.
    Have you read that book? It's very good.

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Dev

    Chantal ~ Not yet. I have the whole Highlander series and have not read any of them yet.

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger lisabea

    Ranger is the hawtness.

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Dev

    Lisabea ~ I agree! Ranger's it.