Life is too short to read a bad book.
Saturday, November 03, 2007,8:18 AM
Binging
So, I took a page from Nath's book and have gone a little crazy in the book buying department lately:

UBS/PBS/Friends of the Library:
The Raven Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt
The Serpent Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt
The Leopard Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt
A Western Winter Wonderland by Cheryl St. John et. al.
Good Girls Don't by Kelley St. John
Touch of Desire by Susan Spencer Paul
Touch of Night by Susan Spencer Paul
Touch of Passion by Susan Spencer Paul
Breaking Point by Suzanne Brockmann
Prince Joe by Suzanne Brockmann
Forever Blue by Suzanne Brockmann
Daring Moves by Linda Lael Miller
Thief of Hearts by Katherine Stone
Ways to be Wicked by Julie Anne Long
Sins of the Duke by Suzanne Enoch
The Accidental Tourist by Anne Tyler
Angels All Over Town by Luanne Rice


New:
Hundreds of Years to Reform a Rake by Laurie Brown
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas
The Education of Mrs. Brimley by Donna MacMeans
Wife for Hire by Janet Evanovich
Over Hexed by Vicki Lewis Thompson
Big Girls Don't Cry by Cathie Linz
To Catch a Cheat by Kelley St. John
Witch in the House by Jenna McKnight
Upon the Midnight Clear by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Not the Marrying Kind by Hailey Noth
No Regrets by Michele Ann Young

Won (thanks aarafterhours!):
The Nymph King by Gena Showalter
After Midnight by Teresa Medeiros
The Vampire Who Loved Me by Teresa Medeiros
When Darkness Comes by Alexandra Ivy
Goddess of Love by PC Cast
The Brotherhood by Dawn Thompson

Christmas vacation couldn't come sooner. I'll have close to 2 weeks to just lounge and read. Speaking of which, I need to go finish After the Night. I'm about halfway through it now.

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger ReneeW

    Wow, that's a ton of books. I haven't read most of them either, but I did read the "Prince" series by Hoyt and loved them. Especially Serpent Prince. You are going to be busy reading over the holidays.

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Dev

    Renee ~ I'm looking forward to it. As it is now, I can only read maybe one or two books a week ~ so it'll be nice just to have the extra time :-)

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Travis Erwin

    Wow! You are going to be busy.

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Dev

    Travis ~ I'm looking forward to it. Maybe I can actually clean out some of my tbr pile for once.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Chantal

    What a score!
    I liked the nymph king. Gena Showalter is a fav author of mine. Do you have the other books in that series?

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Dev

    Chantal ~ I have Heart of the Dragon, but haven't read it yet. I love Gena also, and I'm pretty sure she's going to become and auto-buy for me.

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Lori

    Oh holy cow - those are some awesome books!!! I can't wait to hear what you think of them. And I can't believe that someone has already gotten rid of the Hoyt books. I still feel the need to savor them a bit. But so lucky for you!

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Dev

    Lori ~ I'm looking forward to starting them. I just don't know when that will be. Maybe I should stop buying books until I've gotten rid of some that are already in my TBR pile? Yeah, right ~ Like that will ever happen.

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger nath

    Wowzer :D i'm sooo glad I'm not the only one who went relatively book crazy lately LOL :) and I hope I'm not too bad of an influence on you :P I hope you enjoy Thief of Hearts :D me love Katherine Stone!

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Dev

    Nath ~ I think we've both been bitten by some sort of bug. It's okay. I think I have one more book I want to get and then I'm done for awhile.