Life is too short to read a bad book.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006,12:35 PM
Stole from Tara
I stole this from Tara Marie's blog.

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Literate Good Citizen
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Stacy~

    I'm also a dedicated reader. I can live with that *g*

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Dev

    Ooh ~ I like your icon! Very festive :-)

    I can live with it too, Stacy (and do!).

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Jenster

    I'm a dedicated reader as well.

    DRs UNITE!!

    Jen

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Dev

    Jen ~ it's a good group to belong to, don't you think? :-)

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Lori

    Me, too. Dedicated readers, unite!

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Lori

    LOL - I just read Jenster's comment and realized that not only am I not a unique type of reader, I'm also not a unique thinker! I had the exact same comment *g*.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Jenster

    Great minds and all that, Lori! :o)

    Jen

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Dev

    Jen & Lori ~ I was going to say the same thing. I guess add me right on to that list of non-unique thinkers :-)