Life is too short to read a bad book.
Wednesday, September 20, 2006,5:09 PM
Helping Holly
Holly's brother is in a band. He needs our help because his band, Larusso is entered into a battle of the bands competition and he needs our votes!

Here's what you've gotta do:

-You've got to sign up at Almost Famous.

-Vote for your top 3 bands, with Larusso being #1.

-Copy and paste either this post or Holly's post on her blog

Here's what Mark said to Holly about what we can do to help his band out...

"You're going to need to register for the site and what not, but Larusso needs your help! Also, you get to pick your top 3 bands. Check out My Former Self- Like a Drug. They are our friends from California and they made it too! Oh yeah and make sure you tell everyone you can! We need all the help we can get!"

You can check out their Music Myspace, here...Larusso.

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Rosie

    Devonna, thanks for the info. My son knew about this contest and he and I went to the site together and listened to some of the bands and voted. It was fun.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Dev

    Thanks, Rosie! I'm sure Holly and her brother appreciate the help :-) Isn't the internet a wonderful thing?

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Rowena

    Hey this is so cool, Mark's band is really getting out there, thanks Devonna, even though I'm not Holly, her brother is one of the sweetest guys ever and he'll totally be thrilled for your help!

    GO LARUSSO!!!

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Holly

    THANKS DEVONNA! You're so sweet to help me and my favorite (yes, he's my ONLY one..LOL) brother out! :)

    Rosie and Dee,
    Thank you both, too! :D

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Dev

    Holly ~ You're welcome!

    Dylan ~ I'm always happy to help out a friend.

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Rowena

    Cool beans, Mark is responsible for sharing some great bands with me and introducing me to my all time favorite rock song, Wake by Ellsworth, gosh that song just rocks my socks!!