Life is too short to read a bad book.
Sunday, November 02, 2008,8:21 AM
Out of Commission
I will be out of commission for a few days. I need to unhook my computer today because the final move will be tomorrow! Hopefully, IT guys will be hooking me up tomorrow afternoon so I won't be out of commission too long, but if I'm scarce, you'll know why :-)

I did finish The Stranger in Her Bed by Janet Chapman and hope to post about that this week. I'm halfway through Wish You Were Here by Lani Diane Rich and The Lady Flees Her Lord by Michele Young, so hopefully I'll get those finished up within the week so I can post on those as well. They're both very good so far!!

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Marg

    Good luck with the move Dev!

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Lori

    Can't wait to hear how it goes once you're all set up in the new place, Dev!

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Isabel

    Good luck!

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger nath

    Good luck with the move, Dev! Hope everything goes smoothly!

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Holly

    Good luck with the move!!! I can't wait until you're all settled in your new place. =) Oh, and I want to know how you're liking your eBookwise, too.

    I just finished Wish You Were Here this weekend. I really enjoyed it. LDR is one of my favorite contemp authors.

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Dev

    Still no internet at home yet :-( I was promised it'll get connected this week, so I'm still hoping....

    My directv was supposed to get installed today. Tech called in sick, so now the install is scheduled for tomorrow.

    Other than those two annoyances, I'm pretty much getting settled. I've got almost everything unpacked except my books. I've taken pictures, but won't be able to post them until I get my internet up and running.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Glad to hear that you are pretty much unpacked.

    I hear people bitch about moving, but I love unpacking.

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Rosie

    Catching up again. It seems to be my new normal. Can't wait to hear all about your new digs.

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Dev

    Chantal ~ I love unpacking and getting settled. I'm just not so crazy about the manual labor part. :-)

    Rosie ~ I'm pretty much all done now. Just need to get some bookshelves for my books!