Life is too short to read a bad book.
Thursday, February 14, 2008,7:26 PM
Update
Well, the elliptical just about kicked me in the a$$ tonight. I changed the settings on it to random instead of "quick start" ~ usually I just switch the levels around and make sure I do at least a few minutes of every level between 6 and 15. L13 on random was about as high as I could go, and that got my heart pumping big time. I still got my 60 minutes, but let me tell you I was wiped by the time I was done. Then, I did my 15 minutes on the bike and changed the settings on that one also. I usually do random; today I did cardio. Usually, the bike is my "cool down". Not so today ~ I think I my heartrate was as high when I was finished the bike as it was when I first started.

~~~~

Still need to post my thoughts on When There is Hope. I'm planning on tomorrow.

~~~~

Cindy tagged me for a meme. I'll get it done this weekend.

~~~~

I've marked a bunch of blog posts that I need to go back and comment on. I have to say, I'm a fan of bloglines. I'll hopefully catch up on your posts this weekend also. I actually get a slug day this week, so I should have plenty of time to catch up.

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger nath

    I need to get my a$$ off and starts doing some exercise! You're so brave and courageous, Dev!! LOL :)

    It's good to see you commenting :)

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Dev

    Nath ~ I've still got about 30 lbs to lose so I'm trying new things so I don't get bored.

    Hey, if I don't have new posts going up, the least I can do is comment on my friends' blogs.

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Isabel

    I can't believe you can do an hour on the elliptical. sounds like you are doing a great job.

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Dev

    Izzy ~ I was going to do 75 minutes last night ~ but the random setting kicked my butt. Everything from the waist down was burning by the time I finished.