Life is too short to read a bad book.
Saturday, January 19, 2008,10:16 PM
So Not Happy
So, got done watching the kiddos tonight and stopped by the store for milk and green apples so I could make Apples & Cinnamon Oatmeal tomorrow. I pay the cashier and drive home ~ get inside and go to put my groceries away and..................no apples. Dammit. So, I go back out to the garage thinking maybe they dropped out of the bag and are in the car somewhere. No go. I don't have them. It's snowing like crazy and I'm not going back out there. It's $1.50, otherwise I'd probably call Albertsons and complain. I guess I'll make just plain old oatmeal w/ cinnamon and splenda. Although, I do have some unsweetened applesauce ~ but I like the chunks. Ah well ~ I've vented and feel somewhat pacified for now.

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Stacy~

    I hate when that happens. Instead of forgetting or misplacing an item I don't need as much, I always manage to lose the one that I wanted the most. That sucks.

    Glad you got that out of your system *g*

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Dev

    Stacy ~ Thanks :-) Sometimes, all I need is a good place to vent.