Life is too short to read a bad book.
Friday, January 04, 2008,8:41 PM
Diet Update
Well, I succeeded in getting an elliptical tonight (love the gym on Fridays ~ there's hardly anybody there!). So, I did 30 minutes on the elliptical, 15 minutes on the bike, and then did 35 minutes of strength training. Oh ~ and for the rest of you who are trying to get healthier, have you looked at sparkpeople? I log my food and exercise in there everyday.

I've got a new "add to my list of favorite tv shows". ~~ How to Look Good Naked premiered tonight on Lifetime and I loved it. Will definitely be watching it again. More info can be found here or here.

I've got about 100 pages left of Once a Rake, so should hopefully be posting my thoughts on it this weekend.

Kiddo and I have a date day tomorrow ~ getting our hair cuts, then Costco, Library, and a 1pm matinee of Alvin and the Chipmunks. Then Sunday, my best friend and I are going to PS I Love You. Guess I'm not going to get the book read before I see the movie.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Isabel

    Good for you! You are off to a great start.

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Dev

    Izzy ~ Thanks. I really need to do this. I'll be working out everyday that I don't have the girls ~ and even then, I'm going to try and do something at home.

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Stacy~

    Way to go Dev. I wish I were half as disciplined.

    I saw "P.S. I Love You" last night, and hope to post my review tomorrow (Sunday). Enjoy your weekend :)

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Rosie

    GG is very dedicated about logging and diarying his exercise and weight. He keeps a little corner on the page for me so I haven't been doing my own. Guess I should suck it up and keep my own journal, huh?

    Right now it feels like just one more chore for the day. Maybe I'll check sparkpeople out and see how that goes.

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Dev

    Stacy ~ Thanks! I'm looking forward to the movie ~ I'm hoping it's as good as the trailer makes it out to be.

    Rosie ~ It does get to feel like one more chore for the day, but I do it. I like logging my exercise more than logging my food, though :-)