Life is too short to read a bad book.
Saturday, December 09, 2006,6:47 AM
Tagged by Izzy
I was tagged by Izzy and am finally getting around to posting (sorry, Izzy!).

First tag, 6 Weird Things About Me

1) I have to eat food in order. What I mean by that is, say for example I have salad, potatoes, and steak for dinner. I have to eat all of my salad before I move on to my potoes; I then have to eat all of my potatoes before I move on to my steak. And so on and so on.
2) I think the ugliest thing on a man's body is his legs. I don't know why ~ I just think they're ugly. It's very rare when I see a man's legs that I like.
3) My teeth tingle when I drink. And I know I've had too much when my lips go numb.
4) I read the end of a book before I start it. I know, I've posted about it before. But I get teased a lot for it.
5) I'm picky on what I eat mayo on and what I eat miracle whip on. Some people are either or. I'm both. I won't eat deviled eggs made with mayo ~ it has to be made with miracle whip. Same with ham sandwiches. I won't eat turkey sandwiches with miracle whip ~ it has to be mayo. Same with tuna sandwiches.
6) Summer is my least favorite season. I much prefer spring or fall. Actually, winter would be my favorite if I didn't have to drive on the icy roads.

The rules: List six weird things about you. Then choose six people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments

I tag: I tag: Lori, Daniella, Jen, Jen, Stacy, Rosie

Favorite Christmas Songs

My 5 favorite Christmas songs are:

1) The Little Drummer Boy (duet by Bing Crosby & David Bowie)
2) Joy to the World by Nicholas Jonas
3) O Holy Night by Josh Groban
4) There's Something Stuck Up In the Chimney by Bob Rivers
5) Celebrate Me Home by Kenny Loggins

The rules: List your 5 favorite Christmas songs. Then choose five people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments!

I tag: Lori, Daniella, Jen, Jen, Stacy

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Stacy~

    Tagged not once but twice LOL. Actually this is good - I'll use it for my post tomorrow.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Dev

    Stacy ~ Always glad to help :-)

     
  • At 3:43 AM, Blogger CindyS

    We keep both mayo and miracle whip in the house but I didn't know I had preferences per se. Now I know that I really do like potato salad made with mayo (thing is miracle whip is half the fat!) I'm thinking I would like tuna with miracle whip because it is sweeter. As for turkey sandwiches I prefer honey mustard (the one from Tim Hortons (man I wish I knew which one they used!)).

    I have stopped reading the last line of a book. I think I just finally fell out of doing it. Now, I don't mind flipping ahead a certain number of pages to make sure that a big misunderstanding is not about to happen!

    I also used to eat my food in order but I have also broken away from that. What I do know is that if I have vegetables on my plate, I eat them all first so that I have the meat and potato parts left - best part!

    CindyS

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger romancelover

    I love these...I'll be coming over to visit your blog more often now...I don't have as much work as before so I can actually rest and breathe...so happy to catch up.

    - Daniela!!!

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Lori

    Oh damn - I just noticed that you tagged me! Oops! Well alrighty then...

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Rowena

    I hate mayo period, though what's really dumb is my favorite sandwiches are tuna sandwiches, but they've got to be made right.

    I've never paid much attention to a man's legs before, I'm gonna have to go check that out.

    This was interesting to read, thanks for sharing!

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Dev

    Cindy ~ I'm not quite sure I'll ever get rid of my quirks. Ah well.

    Daniella ~ It's good to see you! Glad you'll be popping by more often. You've been missed.

    Lori ~ No worries :-) I sometimes don't realize I've been tagged until maybe a week later.

    Dylan ~ You're welcome! You'll have to let me know if you finally noticed men's legs because of the meme :-)

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Dev

    Daniela ~ I just realized that I keep mis-spelling your name. Sorry! I have a sister named Donella, so it's habit for me to do the l-l thing.