Life is too short to read a bad book.
Tuesday, October 31, 2006,8:48 AM
Drive By Post
My niece spent the weekend with me, so I haven't really been online much. We rented movies, read, went out for coffee with friends, went shopping. Then work is crazy and I'm buried with benefit enrollments. I promise I'll get caught up and respond to the comments on my posts hopefully within the next few days. I just get home and I'm so exhausted I just want to laze around and not do much. On the plus side, it's gotten me out of my reading funk :-)

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger dancechica

    Oh I totally understand! Just post when you feel like it. :-)

    And glad to hear you're out of your reading slump. That makes one of us! lol

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Mailyn

    Wait, does this mean I have to hang around with little kids to get out of my reading funk? Crap.


    LOL :-P

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Rosie

    Mailyn...do you KNOW any little kids? ; )

    Devonna, no worries. I've been blog hopping a little but I haven't done a post in a few days. I'm wiped out from the company and Halloween party we had Saturday...yeah I know today is Tuesday.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Dev

    DC ~ I got Morrigan's Cross from the library on Saturday. I get to start reading it tonight, finally. I think I'm motivated to get out of my current series so I can start on that one.

    Mailyn ~ Kiddo is 14 so she's not really little anymore. But, usually when she's at my house, I lose my computer privileges.

    Rosie ~ I completely understand being wiped out. My job is exhausting right now and I have no energy for anything when I get home. Today's been a bit better, but not by much.

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Rowena

    Devonna sweets,

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN and no worries, we'll be here when you get back and you enjoy your time with your niece!

    HUGS!

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Colleen Gleason

    Soooo...tell us what movies you rented when you get back, okay?

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger CindyS

    Well, I'm glad you are climbing out of your reading funk and I'm jealous of all the shopping and visits you had but then, I would be in a coma for a few days afterwards ;)

    Cindy