Life is too short to read a bad book.
Thursday, March 12, 2009,8:00 AM
Not Blogging, Just Reading
Sorry folks ~ I've been a very bad caretaker of my blog as of late, but I have a great reason. I've been reading (and I'm talking real books, not just my Economics stuff).

I've read:

Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James ~ Excellent
Kiss and Tell by Suzanne Brockmann ~ Very Good
The Kissing Game by Suzanne Brockmann ~ Good
Scenes of Passion by Suzanne Brockmann ~ Good

Next up will be the 3rd in Brockmann's Sunrise Key Trilogy, Otherwise Engaged. Can you tell I've recently read my first Suzanne Brockmann and am hooked (sorry Holly!)?

Labels: ,

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Lori

    Glad to know you're ok! And reading good books :)

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Holly

    I'm so disappointed in you! I thought for sure you'd be on my team. Although..I never read those books. Maybe they're better than her SEAL series.

    If you haven't already, you should read Heart Throb. That book rocks (yes, I actually liked a SB book..shocking, I know).

    Thanks for taking a break from the reading to tell us you were alive. :P

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger CindyS

    Time Enough For Love is another excellent read from Brockmann although there may have been some male tears and I know Holly hates that & ditto her Heart Throb rec.

    Cindys

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Holly

    Cindy,
    I hate the puking and whining more than the tears.

    *eg*

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Rosie

    I have to chime in and urge you to read HEART THROB too. It's awesome.

    Glad to see you out and about.

    Economics=Blech!

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger CindyS

    Holly - have you read TEFL? I don't remember any puking or whining. Just darkness from 'future' guy.

    It's long before SB found her SEALS

    CindyS

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger nath

    Hi Dev :)

    Well at least you've been reading!! Give us some news when you have time :D