Life is too short to read a bad book.
Saturday, August 30, 2008,12:15 PM
What Type of Man Turns You On
Jane twittered about this today and I couldn't help myself. I really should be reading, but I'm a great fan of time-suckage.

Your result for The What type of MAN turns you on Test...

Tough guy

You scored 75% masculine, 65% athletic, 36% exotic, and 50% refined!


You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Take The What type of MAN turns you on Test at HelloQuizzy

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger CindyS

    Yeah, that works ;) Now I must go see - maybe I'll get Han Solo or Indiana Jones!

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Dev

    Cindy ~ Or Harrison Ford :-)

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger ~ames~

    YUm! That was a fun quiz. LOL Tough guy was my answer too.

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Dev

    Ames ~ They're easy to fall for.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Stacy~

    Yeah, I like those tough guys too.

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Dev

    Stacy ~ There's just something about them.

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Christine

    You've got impeccable taste, Dev.

    I got the tough guy, too. My scores: 65% masculine, 71% athletic, 36% exotic, and 44% refined.

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Dev

    Christine ~ Seems like the tough guy is a popular choice :-)