Life is too short to read a bad book.
Thursday, June 12, 2008,7:01 PM
Stolen Meme
I stole this from Holly, who stole it from Anne.

46 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 46 things about your friends, and let them learn 46 things about you! Remember send it back to the person who sent it to you.

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, absolutely.

2 Have you ever smoked? Yes. I quit 8 years ago August.

3. Do you own a gun? Absolutely not.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? We don't have a sonic.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, not really.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Yummy with saurkraut, onion, relish, ketchup, and mayonnaise

7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th St, and A Christmas Story ~ although I'm a huge fan of all the made for TV Christmas movies also.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, preferably with an IV.

9. Can you do push ups? Yes, a few. I've just now gotten to where I can do the plank for a fairly respectable amount of time.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't really have one. I wear my rings, necklace, watch and earrings every day.

11. Favorite hobby? Reading, blogging, cooking, exercise.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope, but OCD? Definitely.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I cry when I get upset. I hate that. I can't confront without getting over-emotional

14. Middle name? Marie


15. Name 3 thoughts at this emailing
1. I need to post something or people will stop coming to my blog
2.Must stop emotional eating.
3. He is not worth a Three Musketeers.

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Arby's Deluxe, Jalapeno Poppers, DQ Reeses Blizzard (see above post about emotional eating.)

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
1. Coffee
2. Water
3. Hot Tea

18. Current worry? Money

19. Current hate right now?Gas Prices

20. Favorite place to be? With my kiddos

21. Where would you like to go? Savannah

22. Name three people who will complete this?
Holly??? Oh right, she already did.
Izzy
Rosie

24. What shirt are you wearing? I'm not. Just took a shower.

25. What year would you go back in time to? None ~ I'm supposed to learn something every year I've been alive. Damned if I know what it is, but I'm supposed to learn it :-)

26. Can you whistle? I can whistle regular, but not a big wolf whistle with my fingers.((Ditto what Holly said))

27. Favorite color? Green

28. Would you be a pirate? No

29. Favorite girl's name? Lily

31. Favorite boy's name? Danny

33. Last thing that made you laugh? My boss and I discussing the latest drama at work. Have to laugh or we'd cry

34.Favorite Halloween costume? None

35. Worst injury you've ever had? I don't know. Maybe my neck and back from my two car accidents??? Or, it could be the broken toes I get every year (except for the last 2, knock on wood). Or it could be my heart that continuously seems to get injured. Why can't life be like a romance novel???

36. Do you like where you live? No

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

38. Who is your loudest friend? I have a few of them.

39. How many dogs do you have? None.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I thought so. I was wrong.

41. What is your favorite book(s)? That's too hard to say. I have different favorites for different reasons.

42. What is your favorite candy? Lately? Three Musketeers? (See above post about emotional eating)

43. Favorite sports team? Green Bay Packers

44. Your favorite meal? That's too hard to say. I have different favorites for different reasons.

45. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night? Sleeping

46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I have to pee.

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Holly

    Aww bebe. I'm sorry your heart is broken.

    Big Hugs!

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Dev

    Holly ~ Not so much broken as bruised. That's okay, I'm eating my way through it. Sad thing is I'm not kidding. I need to get my eating back on track.

     
  • At 5:00 AM, Blogger Stacy~

    I love reading these and finding our more about the people whose blogs I visit.

    I'm sorry your crush wasn't a crush after all. Been there (still there, I think) and it hurts. I hope you know what a special person you are Dev.

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Dev

    Stacy ~ Thanks. I do, really. And really, if a man doesn't notice how special you are it's his loss.