Life is too short to read a bad book.
Thursday, June 05, 2008,1:22 PM
Bummed, Seriously
Friend and I were supposed to go hiking to Mystic Lake on Sunday. (I think I can hear Holly screaming all the way up here). Now, it looks like we'll have to postpone it because it is still raining and they're calling for a chance of snow in the higher elevations.

On the plus side, I guess it's more reading time. But dang, I wanted to go on the hike. I'm ready and 'tis the season.

Okay, wait a minute. All is not lost!!! Weekend was just salvaged. Girlfriends and I are revising our Sunday Sex Night and going to see Sex and the City.

Maybe we can get hiking next weekend, instead. So, something to look forward to.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Holly

    OOh! I like the new look. Is it super new or am I just late to the party? Or did I already tell you I liked it and forgot (that would so be just like me)? Either way, tis good.

    You know, mostly I'm just ashamed of myself. I can't believe I'm THAT out of shape. A freaking mile and a half nearly killed me. Who does that? I need to get out more, methinks.

    Sorry you got rained out. :(

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Dev

    Hey Holly! I just changed my template last week, so it's a new a change :-)

    I'm sorry I got rained out too! :-( I'm so ready to go out, it's not funny. I'm just hoping next weekend will be better.

     
  • At 3:51 AM, Blogger CindyS

    Love, love, love this new look. I need to find something nice and cool and bright like this one.

    Sorry about the rain. Up here they are now saying it'll be a scorcher. Guess who doesn't have the pool done. I told Bob to call in sick so he could finish the tiling today and I could order a water truck for tomorrow.

    Apparently I have a bad work ethic. Means I'll be staying in my A/C house and yelling out the window like a grump.

    Hope you have fun at the movie!

    Cindys

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Isabel

    I like the new look! That sucks you won't be able to hike. But at least you'll get to watch Sex and the City!

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Dev

    Cindy ~ Thank you!! I needed a change and I haven't used this template before. I think it looks kind of classy :-)

    Izzy ~ True. But, I've wanted to see SATC since I first saw the trailer, so it's all good. Hopefully, the weather cooperates and we can try for next weekend instead.