Life is too short to read a bad book.
Sunday, February 17, 2008,2:59 PM
6 Things Meme
Cindy tagged me for the “6 unimportant facts about me” meme last week. Sorry it took me so long to post!!!

The rules are:
Link back to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six unimportant things about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.


1. I have a special coffee cup that I only use on the weekends.
2. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
3. I'm not flexible. At all.
4. I have hammertoes.
5. I like to "slumber party" on the couch on the weekends. No alarm, digital cable (instead of the basic that's in the bedroom) ~ it's heaven.
6. I love to travel.

Are there 6 people who haven't done this yet? If you haven't yet done this meme, congratulations and tag you're it!

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Jodi_Lee

    I'm not flexible at all, either. I'm like a pulled tight rubberband. LOL

    Oh, Victoria Beckham and Oprah, both have hammertoes. :)

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Dev

    Jodi ~ That's a good analogy. I consider myself lucky if I can touch my ankles without having to bend my knees.

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger CindyS

    Not flexible but you can touch your tongue to your nose! You can believe me when I immediately tried it ;)

    I wasn't flexible as a kid and I sure ain't flexible now.

    I don't know what hammer toes are but I call Bob's toes 'hammerheads' like the shark.

    Hey, you have to out yourself as a possible witch!! ;)

    Cindys

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger nath

    Hmmm hammertoes?

    and you can touch your nose with your tongue?!?! LOL, I surely can't. I love to travel too :)

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger Dev

    Cindy ~ I definitely could believe that you tried it :-) Evidently my tongue is the only flexible part of my body. And I completely forgot to out myself as a possible witch ~ I was trying to be original :-)

    Nath ~ Hammertoes just means that my toes are curled ~ especially the ones right next to my big toes.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Kate Diamond

    I have a special coffee cup that I can only use when I'm writing! It's my Shakespearean Love Quotes mug.

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Dev

    Kate ~ I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a special cup. Mine's a mug from Alaska. It's huge and technically probably holds 2 "real" cups of coffee in it.

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger ReneeW

    I have a special mug for work. It's says "Princess - Quite a Lot" (by Mary Engelbrecht. I love it. Bob thinks I'm a princess but I'm really not. I am flexible only because my mom took me to ballet class for two years when I was about 8. I think if you do that sort of thing when you are a kid your body is forever flexible. But I can't do the nose-tongue thing. We each have our own talents :)

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Dev

    Renee ~ I don't tell many people about that particular talent :-)