Life is too short to read a bad book.
Friday, October 13, 2006,4:50 PM
Guilty or Not Guilty
I stole this from Holly's blog, who stole it from Kookie's blog.

1. Dated outside your race?
GUILTY (Although the word "guilty" makes me think I did something wrong ~ They were all nice guys).

2. Singing in the shower?
GUILTY (and my neighbor really likes it too).

3. Spit in someone's drink?
NOT GUILTY (but I did put a whole bottle of ambesol in someone's beer one time).

4. Played with Barbies?
GUILTY (I'm a girl ~ I think it's kind of expected).

5. Made someone cry?
GUILTY (Unfortunately).

6. Opened your Christmas presents early?
GUILTY (Family tradition is we each get to open one small gift on Christmas eve).

7. Lied to a friend?
GUILTY (White lie ~ didn't want to hurt her feelings).

8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera?
GUILTY

9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours?
NOT GUILTY (at least I don't think I have ~ I'd remember this wouldn't I?).

10. Ran through the sprinklers naked?
GUILTY (I was very young).

11. Ate food that fell on the floor?
GUILTY (it falls under the 5-second rule).

12. Went outside naked?
GUILTY (See #10).

13. Been on stage?
GUILTY (a few times ~ gosh I wish I was still that self-confident).

14. Been on stage naked or close to it?
NOT GUILTY (absolutely not).

15. Been in a parade?
GUILTY (more than one).

16. Been in a school play?
GUILTY (see #13).

17. Drank beer?
GUILTY (Yuck! Fruit beer is awesome (raspberry lambic is so yummy! Otherwise, the only way I can choke down real beer is if the glass is filled 3/4 way with tomato juice).

18. Gotten detention?
NOT GUILTY (I was a good kid. Really.).

19. Been on a plane?
GUILTY (many times ~ love to travel).

20. Been on a cruise?
GUILTY (Loved every single second of it).

21. Broken into a house?
NOT GUILTY Whoops ~ need to change my answer on this one. GUILTY. When my fiance and I broke up, I left him. I went back to the house to get my stuff when I knew he'd be at work, along with my friend SD. When I got to the house, he'd changed all of the locks and tripped the alarm. I got in the house anyway and when the cops showed up, I explained what happened and the cops helped me get the stuff out of the house. Oh and I took everything he ever gave me, everything his family ever gave me, everything I ever gave him, everything my family ever gave him ~~ and since I was the one responsible for buying the groceries, I took all of those too.

22. Gotten a tattoo?
NOT GUILTY (I have a low tolerance for pain).

23. Gotten piercings?
GUILTY (only in my ears, and I haven't worn earrings in years. I'd be surprised if the holes haven't completely closed up).

24. Gotten into a fist fight?
GUILTY (I was young and found out that she was abusing the kids I babysat ~ she was their fill-in sitter).

25. Gotten into a shouting match?
GUILTY (I have a sister ~ we fought all the time).

26. Swallowed sea/pool water?
GUILTY (can't be avoided).

27. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose?
GUILTY (yup and then I'd hold my breath and try to make myself pass out. I was in grade school and everyone was doing it. Luckily it didn't work. Stupid, stupid, stupid).

28. Laughed so hard it hurt?
GUILTY (all the time!).

29. Tripped on your own feet?
GUILTY (all the time. I break my pinky toes at least once a year).

30. Cried yourself to sleep?
GUILTY (no explanations necessary).

31. Cried in public?
GUILTY

32. Thrown up in public?
GUILTY (went on the tilt-a-wirl at the fair and got very ill. That's how I found out rides are only for the young or the very lucky).

33. Lied to your parents?
GUILTY (I was a kid once, too).

34. Skipped class?
NOT GUILTY (finally ~ I was beginning to get a complex).

35. Cried so hard you threw up?
GUILTY

Labels:

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


11 Comments:


  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger ~ames~

    Hey, I just asked if #35 is possible (on Izzie's blog) and I guess it is. I'm sorry. :P

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger yasser

    i would also add to the quote on your blog that life is too short to make a bad book too

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Dev

    Ames ~ I wouldn't recommend it. It's the heartwrenching kind of crying where you can't breathe, you can't move and it seems your whole body aches and the hurt just seems to come out of every possible exit it can find.

    Yasser ~ Welcome and thanks for stopping by.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Isabel

    tilt a whirls are EVIL! I too threw up on one.

    Fruit beer? hmmm, I'll have to look for that.

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Colleen Gleason

    I can't do those spinny rides. The teacups at Disney World, the tilt-a-whirls, even too long on a merry-go-round makes me queasy.

    Upside down roller coasters? No problem.

    Great list! Thanks for sharing.

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Dev

    Izzy ~ I can't believe I used to ride them over and over again when I was a kid. Anything that jostled me around and spun me fast, I was game for.

    Colleen ~ I tried the teacups at Disney World a few years ago ~ I didn't get sick but I really wanted to. I still love roller coasters ~ although if they jerk me too much, I'm a goner.

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Holly

    #3 ~ I think I'd like to hear that story sometime.

    #24 ~ Good on you. I would have done the same. Psycho people. Ugh.

    #27 ~ Isabel used to do that, too. But I don't remember that at ALL. Seems kind of silly to me..LOL

    #35 ~ Glad I'm not the only one. LOL

    We really DID have a lot of the same answers.

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto

    I borrowed it from Izzy who stole it from Holly ...

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Dev

    Holly ~ As far as #3, imagine if you will a bunch of teenagers hanging out at the house drinking beer. One of the guys left to use the bathroom and was stupid enough to leave his beer behind. I couldn't resist. I'm not sure if it did much to him or not ~ he did make a funny face with the first sip, but he drank the whole thing. I was disappointed ~ I wanted better results.

    Teena ~ I popped over and looked at your answers. Welcome to my blog :-)

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Kookie

    Hahaha...you did it...good list, girl!

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Dev

    Kookie ~ Thanks! It was a fun list. Even if I'm awfully guilty.