Life is too short to read a bad book.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010,1:56 PM
Good Enough to Come Out of Hiding For.....
So I just finished Julie Lessman's Daughters of Boston series, and the first book of her newest series, Winds of Change. If you are looking for something great to read, or if you just want to sink into a new series - I highly recommend it! She has now solidified a spot on my auto-buy list and cannot wait until her next book comes out.

These series are connected, so I do recommend reading them in order.....and if you do pick them up, let me know what you think!

Julie is a Christian Romance writer. You can learn more about her here: http://www.julielessman.com

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Dev | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Julie Lessman

    DEV!!! Bless you, girl -- thank you SO much for this great plug -- MUCH appreciated, especially on the launch of a new series.

    Have a GREAT week!!

    Hugs,
    Julie

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Dev

    Julie ~ Most definitely! I've been spoiled being able to read all of these back-to-back, so it's going to be a long wait for me until I get my hands on Sean & Emma's story.

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger nath

    Hey Dev!! Where have you been?!?

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Lori

    Dev!! So good to see you! Hope everything is going great :)

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Dev

    Hi Nath! I've been around - just not on the blogs. I'm on facebook a lot....between family, studying, reading, and genealogy I haven't been doing a lot of extras :-)

    Hi Lori! It's great - busy, but then again, I can't cause much trouble that way :-)